INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana Assisted Living Association hosted its annual Awards Ceremony on August 12, 2020 in conjunction with the 2020 Virtual Conference. Congratulations to the Justus team for this year’s award winners.
- Lindsay Watts, Woodland Terrace of New Palestine: Life Enrichment Director of the Year
- Allegra Hein, Justus Regional Music Therapist: Leader Under 40
- Michael Tate, C.N.A., Woodland Terrace of New Palestine: Caregiver of the Year
- Bryan Friedrich, Executive Chef, Woodland Terrace of New Palestine: Outstanding Food Service Director
- Diane Kohan, Justus Regional Health Services Director Outstanding Nurse Leader
- Best Choice, Justus Care Network partner: Industry Partner of the Year (nominated by CWS)
- Crestwood Village South, Restorative Nursing Program: Innovation of the Year
This year’s winners represent scores of senior living staff who have been doing incredible work during the pandemic. Award winners were nominated by their peers and supervisors. Award winners were voted on by the INALA Board of Directors.
Indiana Assisted Living Association’s mission is to promote the interests of the assisted living industry in Indiana and to enhance the quality of life for the population it serves.