DANVILLE, IN —The Indianapolis-based Justus Companies announces the official opening of their 55 & Better Cottage Homes at Woodland Terrace of Danville. Designed exclusively for seniors ages 55 and up, these cottage homes provide all the comforts and convenience of a private residence but without the burdens of home ownership.
The spacious 2 and 3-bedroom floorplans range from over 1400 – 1600 square feet and are packed full of thoughtfully-designed senior-friendly features including:
• Open floor plans with wide doorways
• No-wax luxury woodgrain plank flooring in front entry, bathrooms, laundry room and kitchen
• Easy-transition carpet with stain guard in living room and bedrooms
• Stainless steel kitchen appliance package includes refrigerator, built-in dishwasher, electric smooth top range with self-cleaning wall oven and microwave range hood
• Stained wood cabinetry with quartz counter tops
• Front-loading washer and dryer included
• Keyless electronic front entry with key FOB
• Fully-insulated and dry-walled 2-car garage with sealed concrete floors
• Maintenance-free brick exterior
• Front porch and personal patio with raised garden bed upon request
• Designed with accessible features
• Exterior color combinations designed for visual cueing, allowing residents to more easily identify their home
• Conveniently located near Hendricks Regional Health, Beasley’s Orchard, Ellis Park and several local dining venues
At Woodland Terrace of Danville, there is no endowment or buy-in fee that you generally find in senior communities with similar amenities. One monthly fee includes all utilities (electric, gas and water) plus several convenient services beneficial to seniors:
• 24-hour emergency response system
• 24-hour on-call maintenance
• Snow removal and lawn care
• Curbside trash removal
• Accessible bus transportation
• Variety of Life Enrichment Activities
• Access to Community Building- Coming in 2021
Woodland Terrace of Danville is a pedestrian friendly senior living community complete with walking trails, raised garden beds, water features, covered outdoor seating and an open-air courtyard. Located around the perimeter of the community, the 55 & Better Cottage Homes are within walking distance to a 3-story community building. Cottage residents will be able enjoy the convenient on-site amenities including the concierge service, a wellness center with fitness center, clinic and outpatient therapy, restaurant-style dining venues, a full-service salon and day spa, and a full calendar of life enrichment activities, trips and workshops. The community building will also house well-appointed Independent Living and Assisted Living apartment homes and a secured wing for private Memory Care suites. The community building is currently under construction and scheduled for completion in 2021.
Woodland Terrace is located at 200 Arbor Lane, just off Main Street (Old US 36) in Danville, just across from Beasley’s Orchard. A fully-decorated model cottage home is open for tours Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm, Saturday from 10am – 2pm and Sunday by appointment. A sanitization table with face masks is set up to ensure the safety of anyone coming to visit. Virtual tours via Skype or FaceTime are also available. To schedule a tour and see floor plans, pricing and photos, visit woodlandterraceliving.com or call Amy at 317-564-0222.
The model is just one of sixteen 55 & Better Cottage Homes available to rent at Woodland Terrace of Danville. For a limited time only, the first eight applicants will receive the Founder’s Club Special which includes $500 off first month’s rent, waived Community Fee, and free professional moving.